Enroll any time before August 2, 2022, and complete at your own pace before August, 16, 2022.
This online, self-paced course is intended to provide instructional coaches, instructional specialists, and administrators with the knowledge, skills, and support needed to build a strong coaching culture and impact student achievement through effective coaching practices.
Through this course, participants will use the ESC Region 13 Balanced Coaching Framework to define the roles and work of an instructional coach, as well as learn essential instructional coaching practices and strategies.
Taking this course as an instructional coaching team will help develop common language, align coaching philosophies, and calibrate practices by using an effectiveness framework.
1. Who are the major contributors in the field of coaching, and how can we use their research to take a balanced approach to coaching and build common best practices?
2. How do we create a coaching culture and conditions for coaching?
3. What are skills needed to be an effective coach?
4. How do the different types of research-based coaching cycles support a coach's work in making an impact on student learning?
5. How do we apply our learning to the real world?
6. How can I reflect and grow as a coach?