Bullying and Students with ASD
This is a recording of a webinar presented by Dr. Susan Swearer from the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. She discusses the current state of bullying in schools for students with disabilities, along with effective prevention and intervention programs. She also discusses bullying as it relates to individuals on the autism spectrum.
Who should participate?
- School administrators
- General Education Teachers
- Resource Teachers
- Parents/Family Members
- Psychologists and
- Mental Health Providers/School Counselors
- Learn the definition of bullying
- Gain information on the social-ecological model of bullying
- Be introduced to a variety of resources for dealing with bullying
- Understand the current research findings on bullying and students with ASD
Who do I contact for more information?
Online Course, Self-directed
CPE Credits: 1.00
Registration Closes: 9/1/2025