CTE Certification by Exam 22-23 (Health Science/Marketing)
Educators who hold a current valid classroom teaching certificate and bachelor's degree may add marketing, health science, and trades and industrial education with verified work experience and current licensure when required. For additional information on the specific requirements for each certification area continue reading below.
Credential Review Steps:
- Provide a copy of your current valid Texas classroom teaching certificate
- Complete the Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) form
- Provide a copy of current licensure, certification, or registration by a nationally recognized accrediting agency based on a recognized test or measurement
- Click Register to submit payment for the credential review (non-refundable)
- Email all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements to qualify for certification in each content area
Health Science with SOQ:
- Two years of full-time wage earning experience utilizing medical license
- Current medical licensure, certification, or registration by nationally recognized agency as a health professions practitioner
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current valid Texas classroom teaching certificate
Marketing with SOQ :
Two years of full-time wage earning experience in one or more marketing occupations
Current valid Texas classroom teaching certificate
Who is this for?
Certification by Exam Requests
Who do I contact for more information?
CTE: Career & Technical Education
Online Course, Self-directed
Registration Closes: None