Educators who hold a current valid classroom teaching certificate may add marketing, health science, and trades and industrial education with verified work experience and current licensure when required. For additional information on the specific requirements for each certification area continue reading below.
Credential Review Steps:
- Provide a copy of your current valid Texas classroom teaching certificate
- Complete the Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) form
- Provide a copy of current licensure, certification, or registration by a nationally recognized accrediting agency based on a recognized test or measurement
- Click Register to submit payment for the credential review (non-refundable)
- Email all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements to qualify for each certification area
Trades and Industrial Education with SOQ:
- Two years of full time wage earning experience within the past ten years in one or more approved occupations if you hold a bachelor’s degree.
- OR Five years of full time wage earning experience within the past ten years in on or more approved occupations if you hold an associate’s degree or high school diploma
- Licensure, certification, or registration by nationally recognized agency or successful performance on NOCTI exam
- Current valid Texas classroom teaching certificate